Terms and Conditions
Online E-book Access
Access to the DCG Solutions online E-book is for registered users only. Initial and ongoing access to our online E-book is at the sole discretion of DCG Solutions.
This service is provided free of charge to customers of DCG Solutions in order to enhance the educational experience and enable usage of our E-books on multiple devices. Members who abuse this service by engaging in any of the activities below will be permanently removed.
Unauthorised activities include (but are not limited too):
• Using the E-book in any situation not outlined in your permitted usage, registering as an individual will permit you personal access to the DCG Solutions Online E-book only.
• Unauthorised or public display of the E-book. Individual registered users are licensed for private display only. School/teacher registrations are permitted to display the E-book within the classroom once a class set has been purchased.
• Users are prohibited from using the Online DCG Solutions E-book for commercial purposes or in any situation where profit is received such as tutoring, grinds etc
• Unauthorised activities may be updated to include any other activities that DCG Solutions consider an abuse for this service.
• Sharing Login Information - passwords verify your identification and should not be disclosed to anyone, customers are responsible for all action taken using their login.
By registering an accessing the e-book you agree to our user agreement.
DCG Solutions are happy to exchange or refund your purchase within 28 days of delivery, subject to the following conditions;
• Items must be returned with 28days with the original delivery dockets and reference numbers.
• Unwanted returned items must be unused and in a fully resalable condition. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
• DCG Solutions will not accept returns on used items, with the exception of faulty goods.
• All necessary information must be supplied: name, address, receipts, and reason for return. Please specify the service requested - Exchange or Refund.
• If you change your mind about a product, the product price (excluding delivery charges) will be credited to the original payment method once we have received the returned items.
• If there is a fault with your item you can return the product for an exchange or refund.
• In the case of refunds on faulty goods the original purchase price paid will be credited to the original payment method.
• Shipping costs can only be refunded on faulty items that have been purchased separately. Shipping will not be refunded if there are other items listed on the invoice when a faulty item is returned.
• Items can be returned to DCG Solutions, Seafield, Quilty, Co.Clare. Delivery cost for returns are paid for by the customer.
Copyright & Licensing – Products
© DCG Solutions. All Rights Reserved. The Student Package publications fall under the list of excluded categories under the ICLA Licence for Educational Institutions. No part of the DCG or TG Solutions Student Package publications may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of DCG Solutions.
It is prohibited to remove or amend any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice belonging to any of our products.
Photocopying of the accompanying Student Package Worksheets is prohibited without written permission of DCG Solutions.
Single Purchases – Single Copies are licensed for private and individual use only, public display of the E-book in a classroom or otherwise is strictly prohibited without written permission of DCG Solutions.
Teacher Copies – On ordering for the class the teacher will receive an additional copy for teacher use within the classroom. Display of the Teacher Copy provided is permitted within the classroom.
Access to the DCG Student Package E-books correspond to the Leaving Certificate Cycle and will expire after two years.
Access to the TG Student Package E-books correspond to the Junior Certificate Cycle and will expire after three years.
© DCG Solutions. All Rights Reserved. No part of the DCG or TG Solutions Teaching Package publications may be copied, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means outside of the terms specified below.
Public display of the Teaching Package within a classroom is permitted by the authorised user/school/organisation.
The pdf Question Sheets that accompany the Teaching Package may be reproduced by the authorised user/school/organisation for use with the authorised school/organisation only.
Ownership & Licensing - Website
This site is owned and operated by DCG Solutions, all content and rights belong to DCG Solutions and are protected by copyright laws.
No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of DCG Solutions.
Any attempt to decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the site or the content held within is prohibited by copyright laws.