Teaching Package on Multi User PC
Activate and Install the E-book on a multi user PC
1) Create a new folder on the Windows C Drive (Can be found in Computer/MyComputer).
To add a share/write permission for all users onto this Folder; Right Click on the folder - choose Properties - click the Sharing Tab - Click Share.
From the drop down menu choose Share with everyone on this PC, add a read and write permission.
2) Downloaded the Teaching Package and run the SetupTP.exe. During the set up process the E-book will automatically install to the Programs Folder - this will have to be changed so the e-book installs to the shared folder.
In Destination Location, Fig-1, choose Browse to select the new shared folder you have created. The E-book will install to this shared folder.
3) Double click the desktop icon to run the e-book, click Next and choose Online Activation.
Enter your name and email, use the serial number supplied to your email address to activate the E-book.
4) If Online Activation fails choose Email Activation; enter your name and email, use the serial number supplied to your email address.
Online Activation is instant, please allow up to 2 working days for replies to email activation.
5) A desktop shortcut should be created, shown below.
If no shortcut is created, navigate to the new shared folder you created previously, Fig-4. Right Click on the corresponding T-PackDCG.exe file. Right click – choose Create Shortcut.
For server editions please contact DCG Solutions
•Unsure what email address you have use? Click the Online E-books Tab and choose User Profile or Edit Account to check the email address used. You should also check any spam or junk folders.
•If no internet is available on the destination PC, choose Email Activation.
Registration details will be copied to the clipboard; these can be pasted into a word document. Save the details onto a USB and send from any PC. An activation code will be returned via email.