Printable PDF Instructions can be found here.
1) Select the link Subscribe to Online E-book, this is on the top left of the page.
2) Register for the Student Package you have purchased; Plane and Descriptive Geometry, Applied Graphics or Technical Graphics.
3) An online form will appear. Enter your details on the form, the user name and password will be needed to access the online e-book so make note of these.
At the bottom of the form apply the Access Coupon Code supplied on the first page of your book, press Enter, the charge will reduce to €0. No payment method is required if you have already purchased a book/coupon code.
Press the Complete Registration button to finish.
4) Log in using the My Account button (top left) and the user name and password chosen.
5) A new link will appear on the top tab called Online E-books, use the dropdown menu from Online E-books to access the student packages and different chapters.
Note: Only one open session per user is permitted at a time, when leaving the site (or moving from one PC to another) please use the My Account button on the top left to log out.
If you forget to do this you will be able to log back in again after a period of inactivity.
To add extra E-books on to your account; Log in to your account, go to Online E-books, and choose Add Extra E-book from the drop down Menu. Full Instructions Here
Use the dropdown menu from Online E-books to locate Download Offline E-books Registration.
One of more download links should be available, shown below. Click the Download eBook link to go to the download page.
For additional help or queries please choose from the links below or visit the frequently asked questions.