Download and Activate Instructions
- For multiple users on one PC please see the instructions here.
- Serial numbers can only be used once.
- Offline E-books are windows specific only and will not run on a Mac, Tablet or I-pad
- Administrator Rights are needed to install the E-book. The administrator password is only needed for the initial install.
Install & Activate the Offline E-book on a Single User PC.
1) Download and Run the Setup.exe file (Set Up files may be called SetUpTG.exe, SetUpPD.exe or SetUpAG.exe depending on which book you are using). How to Download the E-book
Follow the installation steps below and install the e-book.
By default the E-book will be stored in your programs folder, for multiple users on one PC this will have to be changed by following the instructions here.
For server editions please contact DCG Solutions.
2) A desktop shortcut (shown below) should be created to access the E-book. Check is the Icon on your desktop.
If no shortcut is created navigate to the E-Book folder in your Program Files (Computer - Windows C Drive - Program Files) Fig-2.
Right click on E-book.exe and create a short cut, this shortcut can be pasted onto the desktop.
3) Double click the desktop icon to run the e-book, click Next and choose Online Activation, Fig-3. Enter your name and email, use the serial number supplied to your email address to activate the E-book.
Click Next, a Successful Activation notification should appear.
4) If Online Activation fails choose Email Activation; enter your name and email, use the serial number supplied to your email address.
Online Activation is instant, please allow up to 2 working days for replies to email activation.
To Install the E-book on a multi user PC click here.
For server editions please contact DCG Solutions
•Each serial number can only be used once.
•Unsure what email address you have use? Click the Online E-books Tab and choose User Profile or Edit Account to check the email address used. You should also check any spam or junk folders.
•If no internet is available on the destination PC, choose Email Activation.
Registration details will be copied to the clipboard; these can be pasted into a word document. Save the details onto a USB and send from any PC. An activation code will be returned via email.