How to Download the E-book
1) Click the My Account button on the top left of the screen, Log in to your account using the username and password chosen when you set up the account. How do I Set Up my Online Account
2) After you Log in a new Tab will appear called Online E-books.
Use the dropdown menu from Online E-books to locate Download Offline E-books Registration.
One of more download links should be available, shown below. Click the Download eBook link to go to the download page.
3) Follow the Download and Activation Instructions. A serial number will be sent to your email, choose Online Activation and use the serial number provided to activate the E-book.
Internet Explorer Users may get warning ‘This file is not commonly downloaded and may harm your computer’
All our e-book downloads are digitally signed and verified using Microsoft Authenticode, this message is only appearing because the download is a new feature on our website so has not been downloaded by many users.
When the message appears; go to Actions and select the More Options. Choose Run Anyway. You can also use an alternative Internet Browser
There is no Download Link on My Account
1) Click Download Offline E-books Registration.
Choose the Package that corresponds to your book, click the Register button (an online form will appear)
2) At the bottom of the form apply the Download Coupon Code supplied on the first page of your book
Press Enter, the charge will reduce to €0.
Press the Complete Registration button to finish.
3) Log out and back in to your account. The download link will now be seen at the bottom of the Chapter List and on the Download Offline E-book Menu Option. Click this link to go to the download page.
For additional help or queries please choose from the links below or visit the frequently asked questions.